Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Should I Hire A CCA?

As a grower, you have a lot invested in your fields. Help protect your investment and business by consulting with a Certified Crop Adviser (CCA). CCA's are experienced and trained in field and crop management.


Should I Become A CCA?

Having a CCA designation provides growers with the confidence that you have a recognized level of expertise as a crop consultant. The CCA designation is also well respected in industry and will contribute to your reputation among other industry players.


Crop Inputs Manager

Position:Crop Inputs Manager
Job Location:Weyburn
Apply Before:November 1, 2018
Availability:full time permanent
Compensation: $75,000+
Contact name:Theresa Bolton
Company:Parrish & Heimbecker Ltd
State / Province:
Web Site:

« Return to view all job postings