Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Should I Hire A CCA?

As a grower, you have a lot invested in your fields. Help protect your investment and business by consulting with a Certified Crop Adviser (CCA). CCA's are experienced and trained in field and crop management.


Should I Become A CCA?

Having a CCA designation provides growers with the confidence that you have a recognized level of expertise as a crop consultant. The CCA designation is also well respected in industry and will contribute to your reputation among other industry players.


Crop Advisor

Position:Crop Advisor
Job Location:Cardston, AB
Apply Before:November 16, 2017
Availability:full time permanent

* Bachelor's Degree from 4 year college or university
Other information:
Three plus years related experience and/or training. CCA and PCA are preferred. Disclaimer - These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Combination of education, training and/or experience will be considered for this position.
Compensation:Base + Bonus
Contact name:Chase Weed
Company:J.R. Simplot Company
Address:1099 W. Front Street
State / Province:Idaho
Zip / Postal Code:83707

« Return to view all job postings