Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Should I Hire A CCA?

As a grower, you have a lot invested in your fields. Help protect your investment and business by consulting with a Certified Crop Adviser (CCA). CCA's are experienced and trained in field and crop management.


Should I Become A CCA?

Having a CCA designation provides growers with the confidence that you have a recognized level of expertise as a crop consultant. The CCA designation is also well respected in industry and will contribute to your reputation among other industry players.


FieldSmart Manager

Position:FieldSmart Manager
Job Location:Southern Alberta
Apply Before:November 1, 2017
Availability:full time permanent
Qualifications:Applicants must have a passion for Agriculture, a Certified Crop Advisor credential and 5+
years of hands-on experience in agronomy and/or field scouting. A post-secondary credential in
Agriculture and/or Management, along with supervisory experience is also considered an asset.
Contact name:Steven Dyck
Company:Western Tractor FieldSmart
Address:#48 Broxburn Blvd
State / Province:AB
Zip / Postal Code:T1J 4P4

« Return to view all job postings