Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Should I Hire A CCA?

As a grower, you have a lot invested in your fields. Help protect your investment and business by consulting with a Certified Crop Adviser (CCA). CCA's are experienced and trained in field and crop management.


Should I Become A CCA?

Having a CCA designation provides growers with the confidence that you have a recognized level of expertise as a crop consultant. The CCA designation is also well respected in industry and will contribute to your reputation among other industry players.


Certified Crop Adviser Canada Exam Registration Form

To become certified in the Certified Crop Adviser (CCA) Program, you are required to pass both the International Exam and the Local Board Exam for the Board in which you desire certification.  The next writing of the CCA exam will be held on Friday, February 1, 2019 in Olds, AB, Saskatoon SK and Brandon MB.  Registrations will only be accepted until Friday, December 14, 2018.

** NOTE: You must be 18 years old in order to register for the CCA Exams. You must already have a CCA certification to be eligible to take the 4R NM specialty certification exam.

What is the exam cancellation policy?

You may cancel at any time up to the registration deadline. Note that you will only receive a refund for any amount over $75.00. The exam fee is non‐refundable after the registration deadline of December 14, 2018. This also applies to retest applications. Please contact your certification representative with any questions.

Individuals with disabilities, please notify the Prairie CCA Board office at (204) 452-9637 or within three weeks of the exam date.  You must provide documentation of your disability and notify us of your needs.

I am registering for the following exam(s):

The performance objectives will provide you with an outline of the information covered on the exam and are available online at

Exam workshops, training sessions (on-line and in-person), plus study materials can be found online at