Become A CCA
The Certified Crop Adviser Program (CCA) is one of the professional certification programs offered by the American Society of Agronomy (ASA). It is a voluntary program providing a base level of standard through testing, and raising that standard through continuing education.
Those electing to become a Prairie CCA member can expect to:
- earn a highly visible designation in demand by employers.
- belong to a strong support network.
- receive professional training updates.
- voice your strong opinions and be heard by multi-levels of government.
- be accountable to your farmer customers as you abide by a strict code of ethics.